|In Stock:||In Stock Feb 22, 2017 at 1:05 AM|
Add To Cart
Defend against The Penguin’s Duckmobile invasion of the Batcave in THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: Batcave Break-in set. The highly detailed Batcave features a rotating transformation chamber for Bruce Wayne™ to ‘transform’ into Batman™, rotating Batcomputer control center with multiscreen elements and elevating platform function, and a prison with an exploding escape wall function. The Batcave also has a rotating wardrobe with alternative Scu-Batsuit, Raging Batsuit or the Bat-Pack Batsuit minifigure bodies for Batman. Dial up the conflict by using the Batboat’s spring-loaded missiles against the Duckmobile’s dual stud shooters and flick missiles. Includes four minifigures plus two Hench-Penguin figures.
- Includes four minifigures: Batman™, The Penguin™, Bruce Wayne™ and Alfred Pennyworth™, plus two Hench-Penguin figures, each with robot-style hands.
- This action-packed set features a highly detailed Batcave, Batboat and The Penguin’s Duckmobile.
- The Batcave features a rotating transformation chamber, raised and rotating control center with bat-shaped Batcomputer with multiscreen elements, rotating chair, elevating platform function, two cabinets to hide Batman’s Batarangs, plus Batman™ logo tile, prison with exploding escape wall function and a rotating wardrobe with three different Batsuits (minifigure bodies) for Batman.
- Put the Bruce Wayne™ minifigure in one side of the transformation chamber and rotate to reveal the hidden Batman™ minifigure.
- Activate the elevating platform to move a minifigure from the ground to the Batcomputer control center.
- Select Scu-Batsuit, Raging Batsuit or the Bat-Pack Batsuit minifigure bodies for Batman™ from the rotating wardrobe.
- The Batboat has a minifigure cockpit, two spring-loaded missiles with secret trigger, four stud shooters and rear batwings.
- The Penguin’s Duckmobile features a minifigure cockpit with adjustable lever, two dual stud shooters, 2 flick missiles and a rotating propeller.
- Weapons include Batman’s two Batarangs and the Hench-Penguins’ buzzsaws.
- Accessory elements include Batman’s cape and new-for-spring-2017 molded utility belt, breathing device, flippers, microphone and gold-colored cowl, The Penguin’s fur-style collar, umbrella and top hat, and Bruce Wayne’s glass.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
- Batcave measures over 8” (21cm) high, 15” (40 cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Batboat measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Duckmobile measures over 3” (9cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.